Image use FAQ
The usage is restricted to the following:
- You may edit save and download single images for personal and classroom use only. This right of usage is limited to:
- Displaying images as part of a classroom presentation with software such as MS PowerPoint / Keynote or similar application.
- Uploading a presentation and its accompanying materials onto a password protected Intranet.
- Printing a maximum of 250 copies of handouts that supplement a presentation.
- Sending images or presentation by email for personal and classroom use only.
You must display or include attached to each image the following credit line:
"©2014 Licitelco España, S.L. All rights reserved. apps.ec-europe.com”.
Written consent is required for any use that exceeds or differs from the terms listed above. Please contact the Licensor at email@example.com to request permission.
What you can’t do:
- The Authorized User may not use or include any images in whole or in part for any commercial purpose.
- The Authorized User may not include any images in any publication, such as a journal article, book, website, or any other commercial application.
- The Authorized User may not post/upload any of the images onto a public website without the expressed written permission of the Licensor.
- The Authorized User will not resell the images individually, as part of a collection, or as part of a document nor exploit the images in any other way.
- The Authorized User will not create derived works on the basis of the provided contents.
- The images shall not be sublicensed or made available for use or distribution as prints or any form of stock design, etc. without the expressed, written permission of the Licensor.
- The Authorized User will not modify, rent, lease, loan, distribute or create derivative works based upon the software in whole or in part.
- Images used in an electronic form including multimedia applications and intranet sites are for viewing purposes only. These must be prepared as embedded or inline graphics and cannot be in a downloadable or in FTP format.